CHL# 199 THE SERRANO ADOBE
Cañada de los Alisos, also called El Toro, was granted to José Serrano in 1842 by Governor Alvarado. Senor Serrano and his relatives erected a number of adobes on the grant, one of which still serves as private living quarters.
Also listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Descriptions of each landmark are from the California Office of Historical Preservation website.