CHL# 158 MISSION SAN GABRIEL ARCÁNGEL
The mission was founded September 8, 1771 by Padres Pedro Benito Cambon and Angel Fernández de la Somera. The present church building was begun during the latter part of the 18th century and completed in the year 1800.
Also on the US National Register of Historic Places.
Descriptions of each landmark are from the California Office of Historical Preservation website.