CHL# 310 MISSION SAN BUENAVENTURA
This mission, established in 1782, was the ninth and the last to be dedicated by Father Junípero Serra. The first chapel and church were destroyed, the present mission church was begun in 1793 and completed in 1809.
Also on the US National Register of Historic Places.
Descriptions of each landmark are from the California Office of Historical Preservation website.