CHL# 327 – Mission San Francisco de Asis (Mission Dolores)
The sixth mission to be founded was San Francisco de Asis. This mission was dedicated by Father Junipero Serra on October 9, 1776; construction of mission buildings was completed 1784. Mission Dolores has none of the usual arches, arcades, and towers which adorn the more elaborate sister missions, but nonetheless its massive simplicity makes it impressive.
Also on the US National Register of Historic Places.
Descriptions of each landmark are from the California Office of Historical Preservation website.